Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Is Here!

It's been a long time since I wrote a post. Life just get in the way. But Spring is almost here and many things have been going in our family. Eric and I are busy with work and taking care of family and home. I started working around Christmas time. My mother and my brother Todd run an Ebay store and they needed help at keeping up with all their orders at Christmas. So they asked me to help. I've been helping ever since. I spend most if my time listing items for the store and when not listing we ship items all over the world. Its nice because they live in the same neighborhood as we do and I can run over when I have time to work and I can run up to the school to help the kids and I try and make it home just as the kids are getting off the bus.

Eric has been working a few extra jobs to help fund our basement project. He's been reroofing a friend of his house. He's also spent many hours redesigning our stairs in our house, and hopefully soon he'll be implementing his plan.

I'm anxious to get out to the yard again. My crocuses are blooming and my tulips are popping up. My mom and I walk and exercise together during the week and we'd decided for our exercise we're going to take turns weeding and working in each others yards. I know I get a workout pulling my weeds. But it will be nice tackling our yards together.

We had such nice weather the last past week, warm and sunny, and in the high 60's but we had a bad rain storm last night and now it's snowing. It's typical Utah weather that changes in the drop of a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment